Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!!

I am so thankful for all of those who have or are currently serving to protect their country.  Thank you for all that you do, thank you for all that you are.


It is Memorial Day and I just happen to live next to the 'birthplace' of this holiday.  Today I will spend the day surrounded by my little family in a quaint little town, listening to patriotic music, and eating food that will drip down my face as I walk.  But midst the celebrations, fanfare, and greasy food - I will REMEMBER.  Today, take a moment to remember all of those who have given of themselves to help this country grow, remember the people in your life who have shaped you into who you are today, and think of the memory you will leave with your children for generations to come.

I'm also remembering how itty bitty my baby girl was this time last year!!!!!

And if you like to sew.... My affiliate, Melly Sews, is offering her awesome Blank Slate Tank Top for just $1 TODAY ONLY!!!!  You can combine this with her bundle discounts for even more savings, or just buy this one to check out how amazing her patters are!  Use code MEMORIAL13 at checkout!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment