Monday, November 12, 2012

Handcrafted Christmas : Food Lover Ideas

So I am well on my way towards my desire for handmade gifts for my family.... well on my way as far as ideas go that is ;o)

I have the fabric bought for some PJ pants, and fabric bought for a casserole carrier, and I made a mock up of the pattern I plan on using for something for my niece (oh, I have three of them you say ;op).

But for now, I want to talk about great gift ideas for people who love to eat and drink - that is EVERYONE, right???  This is the non-edible collection, I'll have a list of edible gifts as we get closer to Christmas!

Gifts for Food Lovers (non-edible)

*click the link below the picture for instructions for each idea from the original source















*this is great because it comes apart to store and ship, you could also give a variety of plates so that your recipient could change it up depending on the occasion.


What I love about all of these gifts is that they are completely customizable  to the recipient   You can use a theme, name, a design - whatever you want to create a 'one of a kind' gift.  These are also practical gifts that will get used - unless your gift-ee never eats or drinks... then you'll need to wait for a different collection of ideas ;o)

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot for sharing these ideas. I really like the cupcakes stand =)

    ReplyDelete