Thursday, June 19, 2014

Does this make me officially a designer....????


That's right, tomorrow my very first women's pattern releases.  A pattern that is graded from XS-XXL, a pattern that went through full testing, a pattern that is MINE!  I really never thought that I would be here, and yet it seems that many other people did - and they kept quietly and gently nudging me in the right direction until it was so IN MY FACE that I couldn't ignore it any longer.  To those people (and I think they know who they are), I say Thank You!

Ok - before blubbery tears start falling through the computer screen.... let's get back to it.

My Pattern, Parisian Nights PJ's, is included as a free gift with any BundleUP! purchase June 20-27.  After July 10 it will be available individually for sale in my Etsy Shop.


I was lucky enough to score some amazing Girl Charlee fabric for my pattern and cover images.  This is quickly becoming my 'go to' shop for all knits - the variety is astounding, the quality is amazing, and the prices are divine!  This is what I used in this pattern:

  • Mint Green Triangle Arrows on Navy Blue Cotton Jersey
  • Ice Green Solid Cotton Jersey
  • Twighlight Purple Roses Stretch Lace
*Girl Charlee has the most wonderful customer service and they helped me perfectly coordinate these fabrics by checking the warehouse to make sure my knit and lace weren't going to clash.


Not only do I love how comfy these are to wear, but they are holding up so much better than many of my other PJ's, and the lace is my favorite detail!!!!!



Back to the bundle....I am so lucky to be in such talented company - and to have this opportunity to step out into the world of design.



And there is another freebie included with the bundle too - the ever talented Jodi of Jocole has made coloring book pages so that your kids can still be involved in your design process even if these clothes aren't for them.



And the BIGGEST news, is that there is an amazing giveaway connected.  Anyone who sews up something from the bundle will have the opportunity to enter to win a Serger and $100 gift card from Girl Charlee - say WHAT!!?!?!?!? Enter HERE



2 comments: