Sunday, October 19, 2014

Aviator World Wide Tour

It is time for my very first Pattern Tour - so I sent out the Aviator Pants (for Women and Kids) to some of my favorite bloggers in blog land and asked them to help me show these patterns off!


To kick things off with a BANG - I am offering my first ever site wide discount.  Get 15% off any pattern (excludes bundles) in my Etsy shop until 10/26 with code: AVIATORTOUR.
Or Grab both patterns for a discount of over 30% in the bundle listing!

And to encourge you to get in on the action - post anything you have made from Winter Wear Designs in the Facebook PDF Sales Group with #AviatorTour and one winner will be selected at the end of the week to win 2 patterns of their choice from WWD (selection can be made over the next 12 months - and there are some seriously cool designs in the works!)

Stay with us all week to see the amazing bloggers that have agreed to join in on the adventure.

Tour Stops:
Pattern Revolution       10/20
Paisley Roots                10/21
Handmade Boy             10/22
Sew a Straight Line      10/23
Lady & the Gents         10/24
Shaffer Sisters              10/24
Additional Fun      10/25






You can find more great images of these patterns in the albums on my Facebook Page
Women's Aviators
Kids Aviators

1 comment: